Doing Business with Compass Pointe
Compass Pointe welcomes all brokers and your clients to tour with one of our Community Specialists and experience the lifestyle that we offer. We look forward to building enduring relationships with local brokers to enjoy mutually beneficial success.
We have a community that will exceed your clients’ expectations and most certainly will make both you and your client feel like you found what you’ve been looking for. Come out today to see why so many residents say, “Every Day is Like a Vacation”.
As you pass through the gate of Compass Pointe, both you and your clients will be amazed by the warm hospitality and sense of community. To begin this journey with your client and earn your co-op commission, we kindly ask that you register your client through our registration form to the right or with our Broker Relations Representative, Melanie Gardner at email@example.com.
If the client is CURRENTLY in our database please:
- Accompany your clients when they come to tour
- If you can’t accompany your clients, tell them to put your name on the registration sheet where indicated
- Provide us with a Buyers Agency Agreement
If they are NOT in our database:
- You will automatically be paid a referral fee if they purchase, as long as they are not working with another broker.
- If one of the above requirements is met, you will be paid a co-op commission.
Developer Home Sites – 4%
Builder Spec/Model – 3%
Compass Pointe Re-Sale Homes – 2.5%-3%
(must be listed by Compass Pointe Realty)
Builder Pre-Sales – 2.5%
(Total of lot+house, less 4% commission paid at lot closing, building contract must be signed within six months to be paid build portion of commission)
*Any Buyer Agency Agreement is between you and your client and will not take precedence over the requirements outlined above.